The theme of the festival in the last few days is ‘Live and Local’ with plenty of free and ticketed options for the shows and for people to get involved and celebrate the Wynnum spirit!
Here are just a few…
- Wynnum Fringe Pooch Parade (Sat morning – 9am)
- Bayside Battle of the Bands (Sat morning – 11:30am)
- Common People Dance Eisteddfod (in the Spiegeltent – 2:30pm)
- Bayside Bash Cricket Day (Sun AM/PM)
- Velvet Rewired (5 more shows with last one 4.30pm Sunday – last show before it goes down to Sydney Opera House)
Entrance to the Wynnum Fringe Garden is free and this weekend will be your last chance to party on down …until next year!
All tickets can be purchased at wynnumfringe.com.