Each week we feature a property for sale in Wynnum (although we’ve missed a few lately). Here are the details on this week’s WynnumCentral Property of the Week, in conjunction with WynnumCentral Member Raine & Horne Wynnum Manly.
18 Tingal Road
- 3 bed 2 bath 2 car
- Classically Beautiful Replica – Drive Thru Garage – East of Rail
Truly a ‘unique’ character home – comfortable & classy for her upstairs – practical & useful for him downstairs, and perfect just as it is. However this property offers so much more, with legal height for developing downstairs for extra living areas or studio. Currently used for storage and car workshop, so this property offers character, quality, potential and location!
Stroll down to the Wynnum Manly foreshore & parks – so easy to walk to Wynnum shops & schools. Catch the train to Brisbane CBD, you are close to everything – now that’s location. Plus so many benefits with cafes & restaurants in Wynnum & Manly villages, weekend markets, movies in the park – and the largest marinas in the southern hemisphere!
- enclosed front garden entry to house
- private veranda with canopy of trees
- polished timber floors & classic VJ walls
- French doors & timber blinds
- ducted air conditioning & high ceilings
- main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- 2 other bedrooms with built-in robes
- main bathroom with bath
- open plan living & dining
- kitchen overlooking back deck
- electric appliances including dishwasher
- French dining doors opening to deck
- alfresco entertaining & lounging
- wide stairs to back garden
- cool patio under upstairs deck
- fully raised underneath to legal height
- laundry plus storage room
- work space plus more
- remote access at front of garage
- drive thru rear double doors
- private & lush back garden
- quality built replica Q’lder by John Cardillo
Call Margaret on 07 3348 7555 / 0411 521747 to arrange an inspection.
Price: offers over $690,000