This week we’re introducing a new feature – the WynnumCentral Property of the Week, in conjunction with WynnumCentral Member Raine & Horne Wynnum Manly.
Each week we’ll feature a property for sale in Wynnum. Here’s our very first…
110 Moreton Avenue
- 4 bed 2 bath 2 carports
- 607m2 block
- Quiet location on wide tree-lined avenue
Excellent location for train & bus, walk to new Wynnum Primary school and only 3 minutes drive to Moreton Bay Girls and Boys Colleges and Iona Boys College as well as Wynnum Manly waterfront… perfect to enjoy Manly Harbour Village with weekend markets (and of course the WynnumCentral monthly Twilight Markets!), cafes & restaurants, marinas or just strolling the esplanade from Wynnum to Lota… a perfect lifestyle!
* renovated post war timber & terracotta home
* modern contemporary extension
* designer 3 dimensional timber entry
* secure front garden grassed area and concrete driveway
* casement windows that capture bay breezes
* polished hardwood timber floors
* air conditioning
* 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
* en-suite & walk-in robe
* main bathroom with separate toilet
* spacious media room
* open plan dining and living
* stylish & functional kitchen
* living flows out to alfresco deck
* relax & entertain overlooking the pool
* back garden space for parties
* double carport & storage area
+beautiful frangipani – white, pink and yellow flowers – that bring fragrance to the house and garden. This home is very liveable, obviously rentable, essentially practical and also has charisma!
Call Margaret on 07 3348 7555 to arrange an inspection – 24 hours notice is needed as the property is currently tenanted at $650 per week.
Price: offers over $730,000