Tomorrow – Friday 4th November – is the latest outing of Wynnum UpLate where 21 retailers in Wynnum Central will be open until 9pm to show their wares and a great chance to do some early (for some!) Christmas shopping. Remember there are only 52 days (or just over 7 weeks or 1,248 hours) to go until Christmas – so time is running out to find those perfect gifts!
And to keep everyone entertained there will also be some street performers and a jazz trio. A few other things to be aware of…
- Cultivate Design Co will have drinks and nibbles for you while you are browsing
- Fleur by Ellie will have a grazing platter and non-alcoholic bubbles while you peruse their flowers
- The Eclectic Mix is where you’ll have a chance to listen to some cool live jazz
- Sobidah Clothing Co is offering a Cedar & Pine Bar drink voucher with every spend over $50
- Chocolate Elements has some yummy new smoothies to taste (plus if you spend over $50 in store you automatically go in to a draw to win some great prizes)
- Mandala VGF will also have plenty of their gluten free and plant based/vegan sweet and savoury foods (including their new savoury Rustic Tomato Tart and savoury biscotti) for tasting
PLUS… if you make three or more purchases at participating retailers, you go into a draw to win a hamper of goodies worth over $800. What’s not to like? Participants and street map below…
*indicates Members of Wynnum Business and supporters of WynnumCentral.