Each week we feature a property for sale in Wynnum. Here are the details on this week’s WynnumCentral Property of the Week, in conjunction with WynnumCentral Member Raine & Horne Wynnum Manly.
34 Haig Street
- 2 bed 1 bath 2 car
- Exciting Place to Start – Packed with Possibilities – Perfect Location
Now this home is brimful of promise… lower at front & high set home at back… currently 2 bedroom with formal lounge at entry off hallway but easily could be made three bedrooms… then making all kitchen and living opening through two sets of French doors… to big alfresco back deck… a perfect place to relax overlooking a private back garden… so good to come home to!
* front veranda opens through leadlight door into entry
* casement windows & happy colours throughout
* hardwood timber floors
* lounge room off hallway
* main bedroom with built-ins
* 2nd bedroom opposite
* updated bathroom – bath & timber vanity
* study/family opening to deck
* combined dining & kitchen
* dishwasher & plenty cupboards
* 405m2 block with double carport at front
* access through underneath through double carport
* excellent as is … with potential to raise to legal height if ever needed
Call Margaret or Lyn to arrange your time to view!
Excellent location … walk to train, bus, schools, Wynnum Golf Course … for the energetic stroll to the Wynnum Manly Waterfront … this one won’t last definitely priced to sell!
Call Margaret Vote on 0411 521747 to arrange an inspection.
Price: offers over $485,000