After the major local Halloween event last Saturday in Manly, retailers in Wynnum Central will be hosting a Halloween trick or treat actually on Halloween itself, tomorrow Thursday 31st October. There will be some free lollies available we understand!
Running from 3pm until 6pm (or thereabouts), the following are taking part…
- Alex Bean Hair / Loco (Edith Street)
- Bay Terrace Hair Design (Bay Terrace)
- Fun Fit Play (Wynnum Shopping Centre)
- Help Employment & Training (Edith Street)
- Joan Pease MP (Edith Street)
- Lash Holic (Florence Street)
- Lewis & Philp (Florence Street)
- Matilda the Art of Gelato (Edith Street)
- MC Mortgage Solutions (Edith Street)
- NAB (Edith Street)
- newsXpress (Edith Street)
- Orchid Nails & Beauty (Edith Street)
- P&C Chicken Bar (Bay Terrace)
- Remax Wynnum Manly (Bay Terrace)
- Rory & Co (Florence Street)
- Subets Hair (Edith Street)
Last year the Wynnum Central Halloween event saw around 1,300 kids – most dressed for the occasion – come along. We’re sure the free lollies had absolutely nothing to do with it.
More details on Facebook.