Wynnum Business (the business group behind WynnumCentral) wants to encourage and support people setting up in business and it’s a great choice for a startup to join the group, as it gives…
- access to business skills advisory services through the federally funded Small Business Advisory Service
- opportunities to come along and hear talks/network at events
- listings on Wynnum Business and WynnumCentral
However Wynnum Business understands that funding can be tight to start so they have introduced a special startup rate of $30 for the first 3 months of membership (normally $25 a month).
Here’s how it works
- first three months half current rate ie $10 per month, paid in a lump sum of $30 upfront
- all benefits of standard membership for those three months
- sign up at standard rate after first three months
To qualify startups would have to…
- be founder only ie no other employees
- be a ‘bootstrap’ startup ie no other funding/investors
- have started in the last 3 months
Applicants need to contact Wynnum Business directly to apply.
Image credit: https://pixabay.com/p-1018514/?no_redirect