OK so you have three days to get something for mum and/or decide where to take her on Mother’s Day itself – this Sunday 8th May (as if you needed reminding!).
We have a few suggestions…
- 3 Elements Coffee – Does your mum love coffee? Get her a personalised bag (pictured above) to mark the day!
- Aaalora Florist at 71 Edith Street– plenty of flowers to choose from plus a small range of other gifts
- UPDATED Anne Higgs Photography – 4 days only – Mother’s Day Gift – Glamour Makeover or Family Portrait including directed and styled session, professional makeup and $100 credit to spend on packages or wall art; valued at $450, but – for 4 days only – $95. Don’t miss this opportunity! This is the perfect gift that just keeps giving. Purchase on the website www.annehiggsphotography.com or contact Anne on 0412 974 426
- Bayside Soap Supplies have new soap making kits, pre-made soaps and bath bombs and gift cards
- Chocolate Elements – check out Chocolate Elements at 81a Edith Street for their Mother’s Day chocolate gifts! PLUS they will be open on Mother’s Day itself for any last minute gift buying and pickup…
- Mandala VGF – Wynnum’s new vegan and gluten free kitchen at 124 Florence Street has Mother’s Day gift packs (pictured below) to buy online (also in stock at Mates Restaurant, Aaalora Florist and FoodWorks Wynnum West)
- Florence & Cornelius at 74 Florence Street have lots of new products in
- Majestic Cinema – 20% off online gift cards (until 6th May)
- Mother’s Day 2022 Community Market Day 9am-1pm at Wynnum General Gordon Kindergarten 18 Florence Street
- The Coffee Club – will be open 7am-5pm, no need to book (seats 120)
- Mates Restaurant – will be open 11am-9pm
- Waterloo Bay Hotel – Champagne Buffet Breakfast 9am-10.30am (book here) ; Mother’s Day Lunch from 11am (book here)
- Shire Clerk’s Cottage at 241 Tingal Road) Mother’s Day Devonshire Teas 9am 10am and 11am sessions Cost $6 Bookings essential – 07 3396 9488